Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesdays: Pajama Party

As frequently as possible on Wednesday nights I get together with friends for some sort of social event. More often than anything else the event of choice is karaoke. We sometimes pre-drink, play video games, and then go drink some more and sing our faces off until the bar closes and we're forced to either go for a sobering meal at an all day breakfast diner, or go home because we have to work in the morning. It is somewhat of a tradition, Wednesdays. We do what we can to get together. Tonight, we've decided we're going to stay in, and have a pajama party. Yes, pajama party. I'm almost 33 and I'm going to a pajama party, tonight. Who is a child locked inside of a grown man's body? ME. There will be heavy drinking and loud video gaming... Just like the kids do it today, right? I won't be drinking anything but water because of the cleanse/detox I'm still on, but playing Wii with a bunch of drunk friends will be AWESOME. Well, I've got my yellow onesie on, and it's time to go. You're envious, I know...

<3

1 comment: