Friday, January 27, 2012

Poetry (4 the insane): Explicit Mastication

Here tonight, yet another piece from "Handcuffs, Teddy Bears, & Poetry (for the insane)". Why tonight of all the pieces did I choose this one? It could be because I had a delicious dinner, it could be because I had some orgasmically amazing coconut chocolate milk ice cream, or it could be because I just had sex a few moments ago. You know, it could even be all three, or none at all and I just wish even one of those was true... Anyway, this poem is about all of those things, so enjoy!

* * *

Rick very hungrily approaches Jane, 
Then places his thick juicy foot long on the table.
Jane slowly licks the sausage with her tongue,
Up and down,
For in doing so she is quite able.
Rick cautiously begins to grab Jane’s breasts,
Her ribs, his sausage, her thighs.
Jane doesn’t care he’s given her bread,
So she might as well give him her pie.
Time passes by till they’re greasy and satisfied,
The bill paid down to the quarter.
They didn’t have sex they were just eating food.
I'd still like to know what they ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment