Friday, January 20, 2012

Seriously, I Gave Frank Tits...

I love working in a production office. Sure, I would much rather be doing a 10-18 hour day on set (soon enough), but I can't complain about the 12 hour days inside the office. The people are cool, and the work is more enjoyable than with any other "9 to 5" job I've ever had. Lab Manager, Warehouse Manager, Inventory Supervisor, fuck that crap! I love film and television, done.

Today, I gave Frank tits... Yes, TITS! Let me explain (like you could stop me from trying)... Frank is a guy who works on the show who continually pulls me aside and amongst many things, asks me which women in the office I am sleeping with, or would sleep with, and tells me which ones he has a crush on. Which is essentially almost all of them (his crushes, NOT ladies in the office I've slept with, that = none). Frank likes the ladies... So, I thought it would be funny to give him the part of them that he seems to be enamored with the most. How exactly did I manage this? Well, before I worked on Lost Girl, I worked on a show that was an American remake of a BBC show (Amercians, always trying to copy good shit from the British), and during that show my Production Coordinator gifted me with a strap-on prosthetic chest of a woman that was used as "stunt boobs" for a close-up shot in an episode. So, I was given tits, and I kept them thinking that they would eventually come in handy... Today, they did. I brought them to work and strapped them onto Frank's chair. Lots of people (who don't know how these tits ended up in my possession) started to look at me a little differently.

...Why did I just share that?

No comments:

Post a Comment