Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's Coming Together

I've been a busy body lately, and it's looking like this is going to become the trend... Lots of work, lots of social activity, and that's the way I like it. I just worked an entire two episodes while battling sickness (that almost got the best of me) and now that the show I was on is done, I have a few days to relax before getting back to it, working on a film project in Niagara Falls for the month of October, where I will be put up in a hotel with a pool, gym, and wifi (so I can play GTA V online with my bro once in a while). I'm looking forward to the experience, as it will be somewhat of a mini-vacation, and because I will be surrounded by some cool people! Having said that, I'm also looking forward to November, as something I've been wanting is finally coming together... Instead of moving out of my apartment to find something with a suitable workspace, I'm slightly increasing my current rent and taking over a larger room in the house, so that I can have a live/work space separate from one another in the same house! I lost a set-up very similar to this at this very time last year, and now I'm getting it back! Oh yeah!

:D

You can now go back to whatever it was you were doing. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment