Sunday, January 6, 2013

Photo Journal - Week One: Into The New Year

It is important to take advantage of the basic abilities we possess.
Walking...

I've been going for a walk every day so far this year.
For anywhere from thirty minutes, to four hours so far...
A different path every time.

I found myself at the Allan Garden's Conservatory, at Sherbourne & Gerrard.

I had known about it for a while, and kept telling myself I would check it out...

So, I finally did!

<3

It was like stepping into a different country. One with no snow...

The flowers were beautiful.

I like turtles.

They like pizza, and skate boarding.

As well as fish watching.

These dogs are aware of each other.

This shot didn't come out well, but it defines the night... Blurry.


We wanted to play pool, but there wasn't a proper set of balls...

So we just played to see who could sink the most.

I lost every game, but had a great night, and a decent hangover...

Today, I went to visit family. It was my nephew's first birthday.
Happy Birthday Gabriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment