Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013, Really?

That was not the kind of night I expected... WTF?
I chose to get home, where the love of a purring feline greeted me.
I feel this was the right choice, being alone...
I have some questions, or quests in the new year now though...
Things I can't shake from my mind with everything that's happened in the last few weeks.
Things that were, and weren't said...
Hell, with everything that occurred tonight, I've got to ask myself, honestly...
Who am I?
Who am I to myself?
Who am I to others?
Who do I want to be?
I already know what I want to do, and how I can make it happen...
Everything isn't as clear as it seemed to be before, and maybe it will be again...
Until then, I push forward...
Why though? What is the point I can't help but wonder...
What will I make of it when things start to happen?
Who am I going to be?

This year is going to change me...

No comments:

Post a Comment