Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Haven't Stopped, Have You?

So it would appear as though I have given up on this blog...
That is not the case, it is far from it actually...
I've just been doing other things.

Big news. I'm going to be a Godfather soon, for my nephew Gabriel.

I've been preparing for weddings, been to two already in the last month, outside of the city, and I have another two coming up soon.

I've been wanting to improve my health, so I decided I get myself a personal trainer. Is it a waste of money? It is expensive, that much is true, but it is proving to be helpful... I'm investing in myself I say. Purchasing information that I will be able to use for myself, properly, once the sessions are done... Seven more weeks to go...

Another thing is, I put an ad on craigslist in which I'm getting random people (generally aimed at the acting community) to interview me and converse with me on whatever topics they wish. I plan to use some of this for something I'm going to call "Brutally Honest Conversations With Strangers" (working title), and use part of the time to get input on "Gastronomical Disasters", to get the ball rolling on that as well. I put it up yesterday. I have one interview getting set up already from it.

Plant a seed, give it some water, give it some love, watch it grow.

That's where I am right now.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment